- Extremely imaginative, creative and ingenious
- Tend to be highly intelligent
- Generally laid-back and easy-going
- Usually go-getters
- The love and affection they feel for those close to them is often childlike in its purity
- Enthusiastic in their approach to things that interest them
- Not personally threatened by conflict or criticism
- Not demanding, have simple needs
- Interested in how things can be improved or what they can be turned into
- Great at analyzing problems, identifying patterns, and coming up with logical explanations/solutions
- Live primarily inside their minds
- Always seeking a higher understanding
- Value knowledge above all else
- Minds are constantly active, working to generate new theories or disprove existing ones
- Are questioning and skeptical of existing “rules” and popular opinions and define their own approaches
- Analytical, objective and theoretical
- Love new ideas and theories and discussing concepts with others
- Have no desire to control others
- Very tolerant and flexible in most situations
- Have firmly held beliefs that they with staunchly stand up for
- Can be very shy when meeting new people, but are usually gregarious and confident around those they know well
- Base decisions on logic and objectivity
- Value the succinct, correct expression of ideas and facts
- Will not tailor what they believe to be the truth while expressing it to others
- Independent, unconventional and original
- Often brave and pioneering
- Unlikely to strive for traditional goals such as popularity or security
- Usually complex individuals
- Can be restless and temperamental
- Can be scatterbrained, disorganized, absent-minded
- May seem dreamy and distant to others because of how much time they spend in their heads
- Not naturally in tune with the feelings of others – can be slow to respond to emotional needs
- Not naturally good at expressing their feelings
- Tendency to be suspicious and distrusting of others
- Not naturally good with practical, day-to-day matters
- Tendency to have difficulty leaving unhealthy relationships
- Tend to either ignore conflict situations or blow up in heated anger in response to them
- Hate working on routine tasks
- May be prone towards social rebellion
- May be prone to feelings of over self-importance
- May become overly critical, sarcastic and cynical
- May need to work on expressing their well-developed theories in a way that is understandable to others
- Loki does not need a movie before Natasha Romanoff.
- Loki does not need a movie before Emma Frost.
- Loki does not need a movie before Carol Danvers.
- Loki does not need a movie right now.
what if my friends dont think im fast enough
The fact that I can search for something extremely specific, like “whats on page 56 of the instruction manual for this game" and get results for it shows how fucking amazing the internet is.
Deadpool Movie Test Footage Official
I’m a little let down that this isn’t live-action, but it looks pretty awesome!!
sneak peek from 50 shades of gray!!